8.02.2015

Whole 30 - Week 2


Woo hoo! I made it to the second week and I still have #dishesuptomyeyeballs. This week I completely cut the snacks out. Progress! I also ventured outside of my kitchen and ate at Five Guys & Longhorn Steakhouse. Our family also went out of town to my BFF's daughter's pool party, which meant I packed my own snacks (instead of indulging on the pizza & homemade cake) and looked ahead of time for compliant restaurants in the area.  P.S. Longhorn Steakhouse has a gluten free menu that makes it a little bit easier to order compliantly.

Monday:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole w/Apple & Almond Butter
Salad (spinach, chicken, apples, cucumbers, avocado, strawberry vinagrette dressing)
Baked, Seasoned Chicken Wings, Sauteed Green Beans & Broccoli

Tuesday:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole w/Carrot Sticks & Guacamole
Salad (again)
Crock Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken & Roasted Okra

Wednesday:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole w/Carrot Sticks & Guacamole
Salad (again)
Cracklin' Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Thursday:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole w/Apple & Almond Butter
Leftover Cracklin' Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Crock Pot Tacos w/Onions & Bell Peppers in a Coconut Wrap


Friday:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole w/Apple & Almond Butter
Five Guys: Double patty burger in a lettuce bun w/mustard, peppers & onions
Leftover Crock Pot Tacos w/Onions & Bell Peppers in a Coconut Wrap

Saturday:
Eggs, Bacon, Veggies
Cucumbers & Guacamole, Peach, Cashews
Five Guys (again): Double patty burger in a lettuce bun w/mustard, peppers & onions

Sunday:
Peach
Longhorns: Flo's Filet (no seasoning, no marinade), broccoli (no seasoning), baked potato (salt & pepper)
Steak, Baked Potato w/Ghee & Roasted Brussel Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!